Angina Treatment & Relief in Portland Oregon
…Have you heard the buzz about EECP Treatments for Angina?
Is EECP therapy right for you?
- Do you have chronic stable angina, heart failure or coronary artery disease?
- Do you have angina symptoms: chest pain, shortness of breath or fatigue?
- Is your medication insufficient to prevent or relieve your angina pain?
- Is your condition unsuitable for invasive procedures for angina symptoms?
- Have you exhausted invasive treatment options without adequate longterm angina pain relief?
- Do you want to explore alternatives to bypass surgery or angioplasty?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, EECP therapy may be a good choice for you. Please contact us today.
EECP Core Benefits
Over 80% of our patients report a significant improvement in angina symptoms, increased activity level, and decreased nitroglycerin use.
EECP therapy has proven to be a safe and effective angina treatment to help restore blood flow to the heart. After careful screening, approved EECP patients may choose EECP therapy for angina pain relief. This non-invasive angina treatment has the following benefits:
- EECP is done on an outpatient basis
- EECP carries little or no risk
- EECP is comfortable for most patients
- EECP is covered by Medicare
EECP Treatment in Portland
Located downtown at Good Samaritan Hospital, our address is 2222 NW Lovejoy, Suite 512. Our phone number is 503-222-0262. Please call us with your questions.
Our Medical Director, cardiologist Ronald Schutz, M.D., was a pioneer in bringing External Counterpulsation (EECP) to the Pacific Northwest, founding Heart Centers of America, LLC, in 1999. Since opening the clinic, Dr. Schutz has successfully treated hundreds of patients with EECP therapy.
We have treated hundred of patients with significant reductions in their angina, so much that they can resume ordinary life activities and really get their lives back.